Chef Jill Holland shares her Honey Cornbread Recipe using Wildflower Honey for Good and it's the perfect accompaniment to our Tomato Basil Soup or Butternut Squash Chili. Comfort food at its best for lunch or dinner. This cornbread also makes a great addition to your Easter table and Summer cookouts.
Honey Cornbread with Wildflower Honey for Good RecipeIngredients:
- 2.5 cups AP Flour
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 2.5 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Wildflower Honey for Good
- 2.5 cup milk
- 5 oz blended oil
- 3 Eggs
- Heat oven to 375⁰ F.
- Sift together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add Wildflower Honey For Good, milk, oil, and eggs. Mix together until all dry ingredients are combined (some small lumps are ok).
- Use parchment paper to line a sheet pan and butter it.
- Pour batter into the pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
If using a smaller dish, like a cast iron dish or a square stoneware dish, omit the parchment paper and butter the sides of the dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. If after that time the top is golden, but the center is still uncooked, drop the oven temperature to 325⁰F and check after 8 addition minutes.
Honey Butter RecipeIngredients:
- 8 oz unsalted butter, softened
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp Wildflower Honey for Good
- Whip softened butter in a stand mixer.
- Add a pinch of salt and drizzle Honey For Good while still whipping.
- Brush on top of warm honey corn bread, biscuits, muffins,…whatever your heart desires!
In The Kitchen with Chef Jill:
Click here to watch "In The Kitchen with Chef Jill" on Facebook Live as she prepares this scrumptious Honey Cornbread recipe. Follow us on Facebook and tune in to more FREE Online Cooking Demos with Chef Jill.
Thank you for your support! Every A Spoon Full of Hope product you purchase benefits the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida Culinary Training Program. This no cost 16-week program provides qualified, economically challenged adults with the culinary and life skills training to pursue a sustainable career in the food industry. Every product you buy helps change lives.
We look forward to seeing your recipe creations! Share your photos of dishes using A Spoon Full of Hope products on Facebook and Instagram and tag us @ASpoonFullofHope #ASpoonFullofHope