Watch Chef Jill make this pork favorite and follow along using the recipe below!
- ½ cup bourbon
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- ½ cup Wildflower Honey for Good
- ¼ cup vegetable or blended oil
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- ½ Tbsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried lavender
- Six 8 oz. bone-in center cut pork chops
- Combine all marinade ingredients.
- Place pork chops and marinade in a large plastic zip-top bag. Carefully, so as to not poke holes in the bag, move the bag, chops and marinade to make sure the marinade is touching all parts of all pork chops.
- Place bag with contents in a pan or dish with sides to catch any possible leaks or drips. Allow to marinade 1 hour or as much as 5 hours. Flip and manipulate bag half way through marinade time.
- Heat grill to high heat. Remove chops from the marinade. Grill pork chops over high heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until chop reaches an internal temperature of 135⁰F.
- If using the marinade as a sauce, add 2 cups water and bring to a boil for at least 30 seconds.