Sticky Honey & Chocolate Monkey Bread
Watch Chef Jill make this chocolatey monkey bread and follow along using the recipe below:
1/3 cup sugar
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
2 lbs of your favorite flaky biscuit dough (2 tubes)
3 oz unsalted butter
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or squares, chopped)
- Heat your oven to 350⁰
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- Spray or lightly oil a Bundt pan. Be sure to remove any puddles of oil.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter and Wildflower Honey for Good together and mix to combine. Heat enough to melt the butter and soften the honey. Do not bring to a simmer or boil.
- Cut biscuits into quarter pieces. Shape into balls (they don’t have to be perfect) and drop them into the cinnamon sugar. When you have several formed, coat them all in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place them, somewhat randomly into the Bundt pan.
- Once you have used approximately half the dough, distribute half of the chocolate chips evenly over the dough.
- Continue filling the pan with cinnamon sugar coated dough.
- Spread the remaining chocolate chips evenly over the top. Pour honey mixture over the dough.
- Place Bundt pan on a sheet pan in case there is spillage. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a wooden spoon pressed gently into the dough does not yield.
- Let set in pan for 10-15 minutes, then flip out onto a platter.