Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Goat Cheese
1 Lg. Butternut Squash cut into cubes
1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
11/2 tbsp. A Spoon Full of Hope Honey
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Himalayan Pink Salt - to taste
1/1 tsp Black Pepper
Organic Dried Cranberries
Parsley - small handful chopped
Herb Goat Cheese - crumbles to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Begin by carefully removing the skin of the butternut squash. Cube into small cubes.
- Transfer to a baking tray and top with extra virgin olive oil. Top with honey.
- Season with salt, black pepper, garlic, and cayenne pepper. Toss well.
- Into the oven for 25 minutes.
- Now combine the pumpkin seeds and cranberries. Set aside. We will bake these in the oven for about 3 minutes.
- Check on the squash. Now add the pumpkin seeds and cranberries and bake for an additional 3 minutes.
- Once done, gently toss.
- Top with chopped parsley. Gently toss.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with goat cheese, or go dairy-free if you wish