Watch Chef Jill make this chicken salad and follow along using the recipe below
Yield: 1 ½ lbs
18 oz roasted chicken
¼ cup raisins, golden
¼ cup cranberries, dried
¼ cup small diced celery or cucumber
6- 8 oz mayonnaise
Salt & pepper to taste
2 garlic cloves, minced, bloomed, and cooled
½ Tbsp Dijon mustard
½ Tbsp Whole grain mustard
2 Tbsp Wildflower Honey for Good
¼ Tbsp tarragon
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and tarragon.
- Roast chicken at 400ᵒ for 30-40minutes until cooked through. Cool completely. Cube into small to medium dice.
- Mince garlic, heat in a pan until bloomed (just heated through, not sweated or sautéed); cool completely.
- Small dice celery or cucumber.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve in bowl as side or use for sandwiches on a buttery croissant.