Makes 12 muffins
Watch Chef Jill make these delicious muffins and follow along using the recipe below!
¾ cup butter, melted
¾ cups granulated sugar
1 can (15oz) pumpkin puree
2 cups flour (whole wheat or All-Purpose)
½ tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp ground cloves
½ tsp ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 375⁰
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar, and honey. Add eggs and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Add dry mix to wet ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Portion into muffin pans. (Use paper liners if desired or spray pan with oil to prevent sticking.)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let set 5-10 minutes before removing from the pan.