Holiday Catering Menu
Available now, our holiday menus will have your mouth watering as you plan your Thanksgiving, Friends-giving and holiday events into the New Year.
View our holiday menu and book Catering for Good to host a stress-free holiday gathering! Complete your order by calling Lanette Jarvis at 407.514.1048 or email
Holiday Ordering Dates
New Year Order by 12/23/21 for pick up on 12/30/21 Pickup
Location: 411 Mercy Drive Orlando, FL 32805
*Contact Lanette for Holiday Full Service Catering availability
Each menu item serves eight (8)
Antipasti Board $90
- Cured meats, imported cheeses, marinated olives, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and grape tomatoes served with crackers.
Cheese, Fruit, and Nuts $90
- Includes a pimento cheese spread, goat cheese with pistachios and A Spoon Full of Hope Palmetto Honey, an assortment of domestic and imported cheeses, pecans, walnuts, granny smith apple slices, red seedless grapes, pineapple and seasonal figs
Dips and Spreads Tray $60
- Artichoke spinach dip, garlic hummus, summer Greek salad, and olive tapenade, served with toasted pita
Assorted Pin Wheel Wrap Tray $60
- Assortment of turkey with cranberry and cream cheese, fresh veggies with hummus, and pimento cheese with pistachio
Chicken Salad on Mini Croissant $60
- Fresh chef made chicken salad served on a mini croissant
Grilled and Chilled Vegetable Tray $40
- Fresh vegetables grill marked and served cold with ranch dipping sauce and hummus.
Reception Parties To Go
Asian Taste $80
- Ahi Tuna Taco - Marinated ahi tuna, fresh pineapple and mango slaw with soft tortillas.
- Summer Rolls - Made with fresh vegetables served with mango chutney.
- Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce - Mini skewers of chicken prepared with peanut sauce ready for heating.
Mediterranean Taste $125
- Fresh-Made Hummus Station - Assorted olives, artichokes, Greek summer salad, and pita bread.
- Spanakopita - Creamy spinach and cheese in a flaky phyllo pastry.
- Roasted Lamb Lollipops - Served with mint cream sauce.
- Fresh Bruschetta
Italian Taste $80
- Antipasti Station - Imported meats and cheeses, assorted olives, marinated mushrooms, artichokes, and assorted crackers.
- Italian Meatballs - Served with marinara.
- Grill and Chilled Vegetables - Served with ranch dip.
Holiday Dinner – Full Service
$49.95 per person + 6.5 % tax + delivery Minimum 50 guests
2 servers for 50-100 guests
Buffet Menu includes:
One (1) Passed Hors D’oeuvre, One (1) Salad, Two (2) Entrées, Two (2) Sides, and Bread Basket.Passed Hors D’oeuvres: Choose one (1)
- Greek Salad Skewers - Herb marinated grape tomatoes, herbed feta, Queen olives, Kalamata olives, and fresh cucumber.
- Tuna Tacos - Sesame seared ahi tuna with Asian confetti slaw in a ﬂour tortilla.
- Deviled Eggs - Whole grain mustard and A Spoon Full of Hope Wildﬂower Honey topped with your choice of candied bacon crumbles or house-cured salmon.
- Candied Pork Belly Bites - Featuring A Spoon Full of Hope Palmetto Honey, on a bed of pineapple mango slaw.
- Thai Chicken Satay - Bites of juicy chicken marinated in Thai peanut sauce.
- Spicy Cured Salmon – Thin slices of spicy house-cured salmon in a crispy wonton and creme fraishe base.
Salad: Choose one (1) (most served with two house-made dressings)
- Baby Spinach Salad - Red grapes, almond slivers, toasted pumpkin seeds, feta.
- Caesar Salad - Romaine lettuce, parmesan, and croutons dressed with house-made Caesar dressing.
- Florida Chopped Salad - Mixed greens, tomatoes, red peppers, cucumber, red onions, hard-boiled eggs, sliced radishes, croutons with citrus vinaigrette and creamy ranch dressing.
Entrees: Choose two (2)
- Beef Wellington - Beef tenderloin, a hint of whole grain mustard and mushroom duxelle wrapped in a ﬂaky puff pastry.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu - Chicken breast, Gruyere, and prosciutto-wrapped and coated in buttery bread crumbs with a garlic cream sauce.
- Chicken Mustardella - Pan seared chicken and artichokes with a rich mustard and mushroom cream sauce.
- Bourbon and Honey Glazed Pork Chop - Marinated in our own special blend using A Spoon Full of Hope Wildﬂower Honey, bourbon, and lavender.
- Slow Cooked Beef Tips - Tender cuts of beef slow-cooked in a bath of red wine and an herbaceous bed of veggies and seasonings.
- Whole Roasted Pork Loin - With caramelized onions and apples.
Sides: Choose two (2)
- Rice medley
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Roasted tri-color potatoes
- Seasonal roasted vegetables
- Roasted Brussels sprouts
- Grilled asparagus.
- Steamed broccoli
Bread Basket: Choose one (1)
- Mini Croissants
- Butter, multi-grain, and pretzel croissants
- Dinner Rolls
- Buttery yeast rolls and potato rolls
- Mediterranean Style Breads
- Grilled ﬂatbread and herbed focaccia
Thanksgiving Feast Menu
Each Menu item serves eight (8) people
- Sage Butter Whole Turkey – served with pan gravy, harvest stufﬁng, garlic mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, and cranberry chutney. ($95)
- Roasted Pork Loin - served with pork gravy, harvest stufﬁng, garlic mashed potatoes, and roasted vegetables. ($95)
- Baked Ham - served with honey mustard sauce, mac and cheese, and fresh green beans. ($95)
- Prime Rib - served with au jus and horseradish sauce, herbed ﬁngerling potatoes, and roasted asparagus. ($200)
Sides - $21.95
Each side item serves eight (8) people
- Pickled carrot and sweet potato slaw
- Pineapple mango slaw
- Orzo pasta salad
- Fresh green beans
- Roasted vegetables
- Roasted asparagus
- Mac and cheese
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Sweet potato casserole
- Cranberry chutney
- Pan gravy
- Harvest stufﬁng
- Cornbread bread pudding
- Yeast Rolls - $12 for a dozen
- Assorted Harvest Cookie Tray - $28 for a dozen
- Sliced turkey breast with pan gravy - $8 per person (minimum 8 person order)