Watch Chef Jill make these delicious mini fruit pizzas and follow along with the recipe below!
¾ cup apricot preserves, jam, or jelly
Splash of water
- Combine over low heat until melted. Remove from heat.
½ lb cream cheese (room temperature)
¼ cup powdered sugar
½ tsp lemon juice
½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix together until smooth.
- Remove half. Reserve for later.
- Add ¼ cup peanut butter to remaining spread.
Slices fruit of choice:
- Mandarin oranges
(Toss banana and apple slices in small amount of lemon or lime juice to prevent oxidation.)
- Spread Shortbread Cookies for Good with cream cheese or peanut butter spreads.
- Decorate cookies with fruit.
- With a pastry brush, gentle glaze fruit with apricot glaze.