Ahh, Florida in February. The days are getting a little longer. The weather beckons you outdoors. And love is in the air. It’s the perfect recipe for Valentine’s Day.
For lovers and supporters of local happenings, one way to shower your boo with love is with food! Why not shower your sweetie with Valentine’s Day gifts from A Spoon Full of Hope? Your gift provides double the love because it supports our Culinary Training Program and students.
Then take a night on the town enjoying all the best Orlando has to offer.
Shake It Up
Dinner and a show are a timeless pairing (just like you and your boo!). Orlando Shakespeare Theater is one of the region’s most acclaimed professional theatre and arts organizations, thrilling audiences for over 30 years. Don’t miss your chance for a fantastic date seeing The Fantasticks, running through February 26th. Tickets can be purchased at orlandoshakes.org.
Bites, Bubbles and Pure Bliss
If a romantic dinner is more your style, Bites and Bubbles on Mills Avenue might be your spot. The Valentine’s Day special starts at $84. This package includes:
Charcuterie & Cheese Board for Two
Mozzarella & Tomato Salad
Braised Short Ribs
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
I Wheely Love You
- A private capsule on The Wheel for (2) with (2) rotations [approximately 40 minutes]
- (1) Bottle of sparkling wine or cider with keepsake koozie [Taittinger Champagne upgrade and non-alcoholic options available at time of redemption]
- VIP photo package including digital copies of your pre-ride photos to commemorate your special evening
- (2) Mini Love Month cupcakes from Let’s Jess Bake
Row, Row, Romance
Take your date on the water with Valentine’s Day Sunset, Glow, and Bubbly Paddle, on beautiful Lake Ivanhoe brought to you by Epic Paddle Adventures. A great change-of-pace activity is fun if you love being out on the water. Wine and Valentine’s Day goodies will be available and each couple will receive flowers for the occasion. This package includes:
- All equipment
- Tour with guides by your side to make sure you are successful and having a great time on the water.
- Complimentary sparkling wine, goodies, and flowers.
- Lots of pictures and photo ops on the water and in the studio.
For the Cheesy Couple
Avoid the crowds, stay home and elevate your date with a cheese board from La Femme Du Fromage. You can order small, medium, or large cheese boards and pair items to create charcuterie magic. Don’t forget the cheesy romcom.
These are just some of the creative ways you can enjoy Valentine’s Day in Orlando. Enjoy exploring the City Beautiful this February.